With the arrival of good weather the salads crave more than ever. They are the healthiest and refreshing component you can add to all your meals. So you should not miss the opportunity to learn how to prepare this tasty dish that you also feel like a real gourmet.
Ingredients for 4 person:
- Substitute of elvers to the chopped garlic
- 250 gr. peeled large prawns
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped garlic
- 1 cayenne chili
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Put a frying pan with oil and the chopped chili to the fire. When hot add the prawns and garlic. Leave the prawns to the fire for 2 minutes and then adds the substitute of eels in the frying pan.
- Stir and give the salt. When the prawns are cooked, drain the oil and keep it all for later.
- In a bowl mix a little salt, a splash of balsamic vinegar, parsley and leftover oil from the pan. If necessary you can add more oil.
- Prepare dishes dressed with lettuce and add substitute of eels with prawns. Finally, add a little more seasoning.