A delicious variation of traditional Peruvian kebabs, this time with a fish that fits better on the grill, the “tuna” and an oriental touch.
- 500 grams tuna pieces
- 1 bell pepper cut into pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- Kebabs sticks.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 minutes
- Total time: 35 min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Low
- Place of preparation: On the grill
- Country: Peru
- Cut the tuna into pieces (approximately 4cm x 4cm). Reserve.
- In a bowl mix the sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and soy sauce.
- Marinate the tuna pieces in this mixture. 2 hours.
- Stringing in kebab sticks the pieces of tuna with pepper pieces. 3 pieces of tuna and 3 pepper per stick.
- Cooking the on the grill tuna kebabs (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- You can also include onion pieces or chinese onion in preparation.
- You must be very careful when frying tuna kebabs on the grill, since this meat is quite delicate.
- Serve with cooked potatoes, cooked corn and chili sauce or some oriental sauce.