The brownies are quite popular and rich, but not always so easy to prepare. This time we bring you a quick and easy recipe to prepare at home.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Total time: 45 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Medium
- Place of preparation: Oven
- Country: United States.
- Beat the eggs. Reserve.
- Beat butter with sugar until it forms a cream.
- Add the beaten eggs and blending.
- On the other hand mix and then sift the flour, cocoa, a pinch of salt and baking powder.
- Mix the sifted ingredients with whipped preparation and mixing.
- Incorporate vanilla extract and chopped walnuts, mix.
- Pour mixture into a previously buttered mold (20 cm x 20 cm).
- Take and bake in oven at 175 degree moderately for 30 minutes.
- Once ready let cool and cut the brownies.