A special recipe with a sweet oriental touch, very simple to surprise everyone.
- 1 clean chicken
- 1/3 cup honey bees
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Servings: 4
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Total time: 60 min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Medium
- Place of preparation: Baked
- In a large bowl mix honey from bees, mustard, salt and curry powder.
- Grease a source or mold to the oven (metal or pyrex).
- Place the chicken in the fountain or mold.
- Pour the mixture into the chicken. Make sure there is no space left without preparation.
- Bring to a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- You can sporadically bathe the chicken with the preparation.
- To cook faster you can chop the chicken.
- Accompany with baked potatoes and/or green salad.