Original raspberry tarts combined with the interesting flavor of goat cheese that gives them a unique touch…
Ingredients (6 servings)
For the base
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt.
For the filling
- 170 grams of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup honey.
For the cover
- Honey bee.
- Preheat oven to 176° C.
- In a food processor combines all base ingredients and pressed until it forms a ball of dough.
- Spread the dough evenly among 6 tart pans and pressed using fingers so that the dough to completely cover the bottom of each mold.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a food processor add the filling ingredients. Process until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour the filling over each tart base.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The filling will start to rise and brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Covers each tart with a handful of raspberries and drizzle with honey.