Great way to pamper the children lined up without filling them with additives and preservatives. This version is much healthier than those that are already prepared!
- 300 grams fish fillet, diced
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves, grated
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric or saffron
- The half lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder.
- Marine fish with garlic, pepper, chili powder, turmeric, lemon juice and salt. Let sit for at least 15 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Adds cornstarch and mix well.
- Season the bread crumbs with 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Dip each piece of fish into the beaten egg, then cover with the breadcrumb mixture. Dip again in the egg.
- Fry in vegetable oil or coconut oil.
- Serve hot.