Ingredients to prepare the Peruvian ceviche recipe:
- 1 kilo white fish cut into very thin strips
- 4 yellow peppers
- 10 limes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Sweet corn
- Sweet potatoes and boiled potatoes for garnish
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preparing the Peruvian ceviche:
Grind garlic and chile with a little lemon juice, then squeeze the lemons into a large bowl and add the shallow garlic mixture, add the fish and it is fully covered with lemon juice.
Add onions and cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at least two hours. To serve, place the fish Peruvian ceviche on lettuce or corn chips and garnish with potatoes, corn and boiled potatoes.