Succulent choice for lunch or dinner. The pumpkin flavor adds a touch of originality that you’ll love.
Ingredients (3 servings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut like crescent
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 250 grams penne pasta
- 1/3 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add oil. Stir in chopped onion and zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cover and heat, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is tender.
- Boil salted water in a large pot, heat the pasta according to package directions until to the dente. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup water.
- Combine the pasta in the pan with the zucchini, lowering the temperature and letting it simmer. Add the ricotta and a little water at the same time, until desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.