Ingredients (24 mini pizzas)
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pepperoni, diced
- ½ cup tomato sauce.
- Preheat oven to 190ºC. Grease a baking for 24 mini-muffins.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt. Stir in milk and egg. Add the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and pepperoni. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the mixture well and divide among the 24 mini-muffins. Bake until golden and fluffy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat in the microwave or in a pot on the stove the tomato sauce until it is very hot.
- Serves the muffins with the tomato sauce to accompany.
Tips: You can use a mold for 12 regular sized muffins, try it!