No ideas for food? These are grilled salmon skewers, super simple and quick to prepare. Try it!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepperoncino
- 500g skinless salmon fillet, in small pieces
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon grain of salt
- 8 wooden skewer sticks, soaked in water for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat and spritz with spray.
- Mixture oregano, sesame, cumin and pepperoncino in a small bowl to combine. Separate.
- Arrange salmon pieces on wooden skewers, alternating with slices of lemon bent. Sprinkle fish lightly with cooking spray and season with rock salt and spice mixture.
- Grill fish, turning occasionally, until that is fully opaque, total 8 to 10 minutes.