Exquisite entrance easy to prepare that you loves all of your guests. Be sure to try!
Ingredients (64 servings)
- Oil Spray
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 kg beef fillet
- 64 baguette bread slices, thin.
- Covers a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the tray on the middle rack in the oven and preheat to 218°C.
- Combine the garlic, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley in a small bowl, crush with a wooden spoon to make a thin paste. Separate 1/3 of the mixture for use in meat.
- Wash the meat and secale with paper towels. Spread 1/3 of the garlic into the meat mixture. Arrange the meat on the preheated baking sheet and bake for 22 minutes (medium) or 24 minutes (three quarters).
- Spread this mixture of garlic on the bread; accommodated in a single layer on another baking sheet. Bake until lightly toasted, about 5 to 7 minutes or so.
- Cut the meat into 32 portions very thin, cut each portion in half. Arrange each piece of meat on the garlic bread and serve.