Delicious cupcakes for your favorite chocolate are the perfect way to end the meal. Break the diet one day, this temptation is worthwhile!
Ingredients (12 servings):
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup buttermilk (½ cup milk + 1 teaspoon vinegar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Ferrero Rocher chocolates, frozen
- Chocolate frosting
- 12 Ferrero Rocher chocolate, for decoration.
- Preheat oven to 176° C. Cover a baking cupcakes with 12 cup stocks.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer beat the oil, egg, vanilla and buttermilk on medium speed until well combined.
- Stir in flour mixture to the egg mixture. Stir well.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of mixture into each cup stock, add the frozen chocolate and top with a little mixing until each cup stock is 2/3 full.
- Bake until well cooked (for 16-20 minutes).
- Let cool completely before decorating.
- Decorate with chocolate frosting and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate.