- 1 kg of very fresh zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 liter of chicken broth (can also be water)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil (or a tablespoon of dried basil)
- 1 cup of Panela cheese diced into very small (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Wash the zucchini, use a vegetable brush to remove dirt and salt.
- Chop the zucchini.
- Fry in the oil and butter, onion and garlic in a deep pot over medium heat, stir occasionally until soft and transparent (about 5 minutes). Add the zucchini, a teaspoon of salt and broth, which should cover very well. Cook for 15 minutes over medium heat after boiling, until smooth.
- Grind in a blender, along with basil, return to the pot and seasoning for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, serve in bowls or tureen, garnish with fresh basil and chopped cheese.
Rich and quick cream soup without milk.