The oven is one of the main components of any kitchen that prepares and fundamental for the development of a wide range of delicious dishes.
The baking technique is easy to learn and can help countless healthy cooking recipes from meats to vegetables, including potatoes. By following a few simple steps, you can get a barbecue always perfect and your point.
One of the biggest advantages of the oven is that the device will do almost all the work for you, allowing you to perform other functions while preparing lunch or dinner. In fact, your work will be carried out in advance and will once again place the food inside the oven.
The best meat for baking are relatively large pieces of chicken, turkey, pork, lamb or beef, because, the smaller pieces such as chicken breasts are dry even when accompanied by hearty sauce. Baking is also recommended for roasting vegetables and potatoes to be able to retain all the flavor of food. Furthermore, concentrated sugar makes vegetables enhance its flavor when they are cooked in the oven.
To obtain the perfect roast, there are several steps to consider:
- Choose the correct temperature. For vegetables, place the oven on an average temperature of 180-190 degrees to prevent burning or tender.
- Usually when baking large parts it is advisable to use low or moderate temperatures between 120 to 190 degrees with the aim that is cooked slowly and done well inside the meat.
- The high temperatures work well with foods that require little cooking time and only need brown. For example, pizzas or small pieces of meat.
- Whenever possible, use the baking tray or a heavy pan for browning food, because you will have more space which will favor that food is a little farther apart and can cook better on all sides.
- For the large pieces of meat, don’t forget to include a thermometer for meat between your kitchen utensils. There are some very practical models like electrical thermometers or those notified when the inside of the meat is ready.
- You don’t need to sprinkle the meat with extra juice or sauce continuously to prevent that dry. The Turkey and chicken meat have enough fat under the skin to not dry too much, while the beef or the ribs will benefit the got toast with baking and, if you take salsa, to be spraying them only will achieve that the heat of the oven gets lost on having opened the door of the same one.
- Let the food rest for 10-20 minutes before removing from the oven, especially if you have sauce or juice to the meat to absorb the flavor.