Surely this dish with chicken and spinach will seduce not only for its delicious taste but as a quick and easy dish to prepare, which will be ready in half an hour.
If you are a healthy food lover and do not have time to prepare complex dishes, maybe you should try this recipe. The chicken with spinach and mozzarella is ideal as a light lunch or dinner, but can also easily become a complete and tasty dish.
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 300 grams fresh spinach
- 200g mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch crushed chili
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary
- 1 pinch oregano.
- Wash the spinach and spread the leaves.
- Cut the garlic into very small pieces.
- Drizzle the chicken breast in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add a little chile, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic chips.
- Put some olive oil and remaining garlic in a small pan and fry.
- When the garlic is golden, add a little rosemary and pepper and a pinch of oregano.
- Put the fresh spinach in the Pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes with one-third cup of water.
- Then drain a little spinach, and add a little salt and pepper.
- Apart the spinach on a plate and fry the chicken breast with a little oil for about 4 or 5 minutes until it acquires a golden color.
- With the chicken still in the pan, add the spinach over the chicken and the mozzarella cheese into strips on the spinach.
- Cover pan to melt cheese.
- Serve the chicken adding a little olive oil or lemon juice (optional).
For different combinations of the same dish, try to accompany the chicken with salad, rice, potatoes or vegetables.