Delicious sweet sour and lightweight option so that it leads your dinner tonight.
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 6 or 7 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, skinless.
- Preheat oven to 260° C.
- Put to heat the oil in a pan over low heat and add the chopped garlic.
- Stir for five minutes, being careful not to brown the garlic.
- Add brown sugar and stir.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray some cooking spray on it.
- Put the chicken breasts in it and add the garlic and sugar through the mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve.
- You can accompany with small balls of goat’s cheese and orange segments, will give you the touch bittersweet that is missing.