Succulent combinations of sweet and sour flavors with a touch fruity delight you.
Ingredients (4 servings)
For the sauce
- 400 grams black beans
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon orange zest.
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 350 grams of raw shrimp, peeled and without queue.
- To prepare the sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- For the shrimp, mix the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet and add the shrimp mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring until shrimp turn pink.
- Divide the sauce among four plates and place the shrimp on top.