A different option and original for the meal are these burritos of rib-eye with guacamole and delicious mushrooms to grill.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bunch large shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 560 grams grilled rib eye
- Rock salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Olive oil
- 4 flour tortillas
- Guacamole, to taste.
- Heat grill to high temperature. Grill the mushrooms until well sealed. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Season the fillets with salt, pepper, oregano and paprika. Varnish with a little olive oil and heat on preheated grill for 5 minutes, turning every minute, or until ready to taste. Let rest on a plate.
- Put tortillas on a clean surface and spread with guacamole, to taste. Cut the steaks into thin strips and divide them among the tortillas combined with roasted mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a little olive oil and the juice of the meat and wraps.
- Serve immediately.