A delicious breakfast, complete and super healthy! It is perfect to satisfy the craving without breaking the diet.
What do you need?
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, natural
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Preheat the pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Make sure it is very hot before putting the mixture.
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed and blend until oatmeal has been pulverized and mixture is frothy.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Heat until edges looks dry and the center begins to bubble. Use a spatula to flip and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Served with honey or agave a mixture of natural fruits.