Celebrate special day consenting to your loved ones with these strawberry banana crepes recipe.
Ingredients (6 to 8 crepes)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Icing sugar.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs until fluffy. Add milk, flour, salt and melted butter. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup batter into the hot pan and rotate the pan in a circular motion so that the mixture covers its entire surface equally.
- When the bottom of the crepe starts to brown, remove from heat and transfer to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Fill crepes with fruit and rolled edges.
- Serve with icing sugar.